I have been a patient with the Vancouver Clinic for many years.It seems that they are afraid to treat you or come up with a diagnosis.

Very 'evidence based medicine'. If it doesnt show up on a test, you are not sick. I was recently charged $600 for an office visit where i was not even examined. I think many of the doctors here are from the bottom of the barrel.

I coul go on and on with complaints. Howver, I am moving on.

My advice is to steer clear of this place.Dollars first, patients last seems to be their motto.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with The Vancouver Clinic. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Vancouver Clinic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare The Vancouver Clinic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Vancouver Clinic?

Comments

The Vancouver Clinic Urgent Care is a f*n JOKE. With 2 doctors only on staff 5 people waiting and we are all sitting here for over 2 HOURS to be seen. No compassion for people at ALL